Thursday 10 October 2013

Sugar Rush, Sugar Rush!

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm using a new simgirl as my blog model! Her name is Sugar Rush! Here are some photos of her and her housemates that I'd like to share with you people! Stay tuned!


This is Akihito Kitsune! A fox-demon from the Japanese folklore.

This is Yasunori Masamune.. He dressed up as a vampire with sleek hair and pale skin for this Halloween, instead of his usual dreads and tan!

This is my last strawberry-flavored guy! All dressed up as his version of the Mad Hatter!

This is Yuko Mint, my mint-flavor's child! Now she's a teenager!

Those are the best shots I can get. I'm still an amateur at photography so suggestions and comments are very much welcome!

Well, I guess that's all for this post! See you~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩Sugar Rush makes dear Candy Happy!✩